Why Bank Your Stem Cells?
Bioheart is an international biotechnology company focused on providing the most comprehensive medical solutions using a variety of regenerative medicine therapies.
Bioheart provides cell storage services for stem cell patients in a state-of-the-art FDA registered tissue bank.
Bioheart offers a full range of regenerative medicine therapies to physician worldwide!
- A small sample of fat tissue or bone marrow is isolated by your physician. The procedure is only 1 hour and requires local anesthesia.
- Your physician will ship the sample to Bioheart Laboratories, a registered FA tissue bank in Sunrise Florida.
- Bioheart’s scientists will process the sample, culture expand the stem cells and then cryopreserve the for future use.
- Stem cell doses are sent to physicians in approves facilities outside the U.S. to provide follow-up stem cell treatments.
How Much Does Stem Cell Banking Cost?
Your stem cells can be isolated from a small sample of adipose tissue or bone marrow. These stem cells are then culture expanded (multiplied) to obtain millions of cells and stored at extremely low temperatures for future use.
Banking Enrollment Fee
- Banking Kit
- Stromal vascular fraction isolation
- MSC culture expansion
- Quality control tests
Cost: $2,000 + Shipping
Dose Recovery Fee
- Cryopreserve stem cells are thawed and washed
- Stem cell transportation media kit
- Stem cells are shipped to approved clinical site
Cost: $500 + Shipping
Annual Storage Fee
Maintenance of stem cells
*Every year after the 1st year
Why Bank Your Stem Cells?
- Provides you peace of mind that you have healthy stem cells available to you for any future illness or injury
- Adult stem cells can be obtained at any age, but just like all things stem cells age. This is why it is best to collect your stem cells now in order to preserve the maximum amount of healthy, young stem cells
- Banking your stem cells prevent you from having to undergo another surgical tissue harvest in the future
What Are Adipose Stem Cells and How Do They Work?
- Adipose Derives Stem Cells (ADSCs): stem cells that exist in fat tissue
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs): a type of stem cell found in fat tissue, bone marrow, muscle, and other tissues that are pluripotent, which means they can differentiate into a variety of cell types like cartilage and bone
- ADSCs reduce inflammation and can induce mature cartilage development, as shown in some studies
- ADSCs promote tissue healing through local secretion of cytokines and growth factors which can serve to recruit stem cells from other tissues to the affected tissue to facilitate repair and healing